Covid-19 / Coronavirus policy
Here at Sensible PC Support, we wanted to let our customers know what we are doing to keep our customers and ourselves safe regardig Covid-19.
Last updated July 2020
We are pleased to confirm that we can now arrange home visits for issues that cannot be resolved remotely such as internet connectivity problems.
There are some guidelines that we need to adhere to should you need an engineer visit:
- If you are in the vulnerable category please let us know
- If you become unwell or have been unwell during the last 14 days, please let us know so that we can rearrange the visit
- If you have been abroad during the last 14 days please let us know
- Our engineer will arrive wearing a face covering for the duration of the visit
- If you become unwell within 14 days of us visiting please let us know.
When you arrange to book a visit we may suggest we try a remote session with you first as a lot of issues we can resolve using a remote session.
Drop offs & Collections
If you are dropping off or collecting your computer, please be aware that to limit contact we are not accepting visitors into our office. We will arrange for you to drop off your computer to a secure location and to collect from a secure location. We will disinfect any items dropped off to us along with disinfecting them again immediately before being collected.
We are of course ensuring that we are frequently washing hands, especially in between jobs.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Piers & Abi.