Peace of mind, knowing all your IT issues will be taken care of.
Our IT Support Service
Setting up and running a business is hard enough. You don't need the extra worry of whether your computer is going to work and what to do if it goes wrong.
Whether you're good with technology but you just don't have the time, or you don't know your Megahertz from your Gigabytes, having someone on hand to deal with your IT issues is the sensible option.
Every business relies on technology, so whether you've got one laptop or a whole office of computers you need to know they can quickly be fixed if something goes wrong. What would stop in your business if they didn't work? How much is it worth to know that someone is on hand to resolve any IT issues and get your business up and running again?
Would you like the peace of mind knowing that unlimited IT support is just a phone call away, for a fixed monthly cost? We have created a package to provide support for your business, allowing you to focus on what you do best and leave the IT issues to us.
- Unlimited support Monday – Friday, plus emergency out of hours cover
- Guaranteed response times
- Email and telephone advice
- Support for PCs, Laptops and Apple Mac computers
- Cloud backup
- 24/7 monitoring
- Managed antivirus software
- Support Portal to view all your current and resolved tickets and allow you to easily see what is happening with your reported issues
- Single point of contact – we can liaise with other suppliers (broadband, website, third party software) to resolve problems
- Quarterly visits by your Virtual IT Director to discuss your IT strategy and how technology can be utilised to improve your business
- Loan laptop to ensure you can carry on working in the event of a hardware failure
- £45 per person
- £5 per additional computer for each person
- £45 per server or NAS
As an example, a business with two staff, each with a PC in the office and one with a laptop would pay £45 each, plus the staff member with the laptop would pay an additional £5 making a total of £95 per month.
Calculate your monthly investment
Why choose Sensible PC Support?
With over 20 years' experience supporting businesses with their IT, we've seen and resolved every IT issue you can think of.
With all our communications in plain English, we won't bamboozle you with jargon. We'll keep you updated and tell you what the issue is and how we are going to resolve it.
Don't just take our word for it, take a look at what our customers say about us
Over the years we have had many IT support individuals and companies helping us with our computers, with varying successes and plenty of failures! Since using Piers we will be looking no further for help!
Phillips Digital Print
To find a local IT company that understands both PC's and Mac's has been very difficult in the past. My computer had been having problems for some time and it had caused a lot of time to be wasted due to it locking up. You soon diagnosed the problem, faulty hard drive which you replaced and suggested we upgrade the internal RAM. My iMac now runs extremely well and has saved us buying a new one which was suggested by another IT company.
Pay As You Go
This is a great alternative if either you think you'll need only a small amount of support or IT issues will only have a minimal impact on your business and you want peace of mind that issues will be resolved.
- Free email and telephone advice
- Help available on demand, pay for only what you need
- Support available remotely or onsite
Remote Support: £60 per hour with a minimum of 30 minutes (£30).
Onsite Support: £60 per hour with a minimum of one hour.